What size plan do you need? Pick the one that’s right for you.
You can always buy more tags later. They will be added to your online account.
Onetime flat fee. No monthly charges. No hidden costs. Shipping included. No kidding!
✔ 10 ID tags for items like:
✔ Cell phone
✔ Key ring and fob
✔ Gaming equipment
✔ Computer monitor
✔ 10 total tags
✔ 7 warning signs
✔ $3.90 per ID tag
✔ 20 ID tags for items like:
✔ Previous list plus
✔ Additional cell phones
✔ More key rings and fobs
✔ Large and small TVs
✔ Computer and monitor
✔ Yard equipment
✔ 20 total tags
✔ 8 warning signs
✔ $2.95 per ID Tag
✔ 50 ID tags for items like:
✔ Previous list plus
✔ Home office equipment
✔ Lawn mowers
✔ Snow blower
✔ Outdoor grill
✔ Outdoor audio visual
✔ Portable power tools
✔ 50 total tags
✔ 11 warning signs
✔ $2.18 per ID tag
✔ Previous list plus
✔ Audio visual equipment
✔ Multiple laptops
✔ Multiple tablets
✔ Multiple cell phones
✔ Multiple printers
✔ Key rings and fobs
✔ Out building contents
✔ 100 total tags
✔ 16 warning signs
✔ $1.89 per ID tag
✔ 1 Single-Use, Globally Traceable, Etchable ID
✔ Great for items like:
✔ Catalytic converters
✔ Heavy equipment
✔ Livestock ear tags
✔ Ranch gate tags
All plans provide 24/7 access to your database and the lost & found system. Help desk support is available by phone, but you must begin with an email to Response1 -at- MyPropertyIDRegistry -dot- com
Asset-Tagging Security System
My Property ID Registry is an asset-tagging security system that’s police-accepted and works worldwide to help the authorities return stolen property and to help Good Samaritans return lost property.
The strategy is designed to help individuals, students, servicemembers, families, homeowners, small businesses, churches, farmers, ranchers and tiny municipalities
How do you install the strategy?
- Adhere ID labels near the serial numbers of your items
- Record serial numbers on your secure database
- Post warning signs on doors, windows and vehicles
- As backup, print out a hard copy for your records
How is your property protected?
If you are ever the victim of burglary or theft, the police can only help if you can give them the serial numbers of the stolen items. The police enter those serial numbers into the FBI’s global databases, dramatically constricting resale and tying a piece of stolen property to a thief when they are caught. The simple act of registering serial numbers, labeling property and posting warning signs, renders your valuables nearly useless to a thief for resale. It’s designed for:
- Cell phones, tablets, laptops, game systems, TVs
- PCs, auxiliary hard drives, servers, printers, POSs
- Handheld power tools such as saws and drills
- Bicycles, mopeds and scooters
- Larger power tools such as table saws and power washers
- Lawn mowers, leaf blowers, weed whackers, chainsaws
What comes in your security kit?
How our strategy works as a lost & found?
A Good Samaritan enters your ID tag number on our FOUND page. Because your privacy is protected by our secure database, our system will alert you by email that a person has found your lost or stolen item, but this process tells the sender nothing about you. This gives you options and keeps you in control.
How you are personally protected?
- Worst-Case Scenario: Even if the ID labels are removed, when you file a police report, it’s the printout of the serial numbers on your privacy-protected database that get entered into the FBI’s National Crime Information Center (NCIC).
- Lost & Found: To protect your privacy, our system reveals nothing about you. If you lose a labeled piece of property, a Good Samaritan can alert you through our FOUND page, but they learn nothing about you unless you contact them.
- Prevention: Burglars are much less likely to steal property if warning signs are posted and items are labeled and recorded like we all automatically do with motor vehicles.
- First Officer On the Scene: If a law enforcement professional catches a thief red-handed with the ID labels affixed, the FOUND page can be an instantaneous tool to justify an arrest.